Sunday, January 25, 2009

To My Baby ;

My precious little angel;

I miss you gorgeous,
I wish I could still feel your little feet kicking around..
You'd be getting so big..
You were so beautiful.
Mommy wants you back really bad.
Everytime I see a baby, or a pregnant woman,
My heart breaks.
My immediate thoughts are of you,
and how you were never even given a chance.
You changed me from the beginning my little angel.
I maybe young, but I wouldn't have loved you any different had I been older.
I would NEVER go back, and do anything differently.
I was ment to have you for the slight amount of time I had you..
and thats all. You had finished your job here on Earth, & God needed another angel..
So he called you, my beautiful girl, home.
I hope you know I think about you constantly..
You were, are and always will be mommys pride and joy.
Your my reason for smiling and my reason for tears.
I know you watching over me with a close eye,
I will never go down the path I was headed down before,
You will be proud of your mommy..
I need you to tell me, once I get up there with you my angel,
that mommy made you proud.
You make me proud sweetheart, I feel proud to tell people, "Yes, I'm a mother.. A mother to a beautiful little angel."
I hope that your being kept safe and warm.
Till I see you again little one..
You will be forever in my heart.

Your memory will NEVER die.
Sleep sweetly precious baby.

Love, Mommy.

1 comment: